Almost a month of being a mama & I have so many things I’d like to express, it’s hard to figure out what to talk about. One thing that has been interesting to observe is the thoroughly dream-like state I am slowly waking up from. There was no thought, just sensing in the first couple of weeks and each day since, I am getting more connected with whatever side of the brain is in charge of logical thought. But I really rather prefer this intuitive, being-ness.
So instead of going on about the million things I want to share, I am going to make a list of posts that I will be creating in the future:
- Maya Juniper Rose’s Birth Story
- How I managed to have a painless birth
- Pain vs Pressure
- Why homebirth is the bees knees over hospital (Giving Birth vs Giving Birth Away, as my midwife would say)
- How much my birth team and midwife Kelli Johnson RULE.
- How to care for your body the 72 hours + 2 weeks after
- Placenta uses
- Observations on the bonding processes
- Why breastfeeding is a million times easier than bottle
- Loving like the creator
- Useful gadget for timing contractions
See, I told you I had a lot of thoughts! They just are not fully formed nor am I ready to get back to my thinking brain just yet.
Oh, and Cristy made mention of doing a documentary about the birth & I think there’s a much bigger one that we need to deliver on my midwife’s awesome practice. We’re manifesting it, so interested parties should contact me.